I. U.S. Government Registrations.
California University FCE is approved, recognized and registered with the U.S. Federal Government as well as the California State Government
Becoming a U.S. Government registered company also established accountability as the core structure of our company. This is our best guarantee to the consumers.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB)’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust by setting standards and encouraging and supporting best practices by engaging with and educating consumers and businesses. Businesses and academic institutions that can not maintain the highest standards set by BBB are excluded from membership. Only those businesses and academic institutions that consistently maintain the BBB Code of Ethics and Standards are accredited members.
California University FCE is proud to be an accredited member with an exemplary A+ rating.
It is sad to note that very few credential evaluation services qualified for the Better Business Bureau accreditation, yet they continue to serve the public. The consumers have no place to file their complaints against erring Credential Evaluation Services who are not members of the Better Business Bureau.
The International Education and Research Foundation, Inc. (IERF) and other credential evaluation services that are members of the National Association of Credential Evaluators (NACES) are also accredited members of the Better Business Bureau.
III. Recognized Memberships in Higher Education Organizations.
California University FCE, through its President, Luis Amorsolo, is proud to be a recognized member in the following higher education organizations that are recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). To find us on their sites, click any of the blue hyperlinks below and type our name, “California University FCE”, into their websites’ search facilities.
California University FCE is proud to have been commissioned to do
curricula, course evaluation and assessment of some member-institutions of the Global University Network for Innovation (GUNI) of the United Nations University, UNESCO and some U. S. universities that applied for national accreditation. As proof of this, please see the list of our affiliated institutions at the left side of our home page. Please see the acknowledgment of a full member of GUNI: www.westcoastuniversity.edu.pa.
- AIEA – AIEA is an international professional membership association for leaders in the field of international higher education.
- NAFSA – Association of International Educators. All Educators, CEO’s of international higher education organizations and heads of credential evaluation services are members.
- AEA – American Evaluation Association. All heads of higher level of Evaluation and Assessment Organizations, such as the evaluation of college/university curricula, faculty development programs, course evaluation, credential evaluation and the assessment of organizational activities or programs that are required for national and regional accreditation.
- EAIE – European Association for International Education. This is a worldwide association of recognized educational administrators, educators, legitimate credential evaluation services and higher education organizations.
U.S. Network for Education Information (www.ed.gov) is a member.
- BrainTrack’s Reputable Credential Evaluators: AACRAO: American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, California University FCE, Educational Credential Evaluators, Global Credential Evaluators, and World Education Services. Others can be found through the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) membership list.(http://www.braintrack.com/international-studies-in-us-colleges/articles/undergraduate-admissions-and-testing-in-us)
- Recognized Worldwide Credential Evaluators Colleges, universities, and employers outside the continental United States of America recognize credential evaluation done by credential evaluation services that are members of AIEA, NAFSA, AEA and EAIE only(http://www.collegeoflondon.org/accreditation.htm).